Monday, April 14, 2008

April 14, 2008 update

Dad is still doing well and is stable. He was bathed and shaved and was caught sporting a stylish shower cap. He looks....weird, but a good weird. He had a slight fever yesterday, but today it is going down. Robin says that his wrapped arm stinketh, but I don't believe her because I haven't smelled it yet. As of 12:24 pm an operating room has not been secured for Tuesday. We are praying that one will soon become available. We will keep you all updated on that situation. Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Robin and Scott

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear God, I don't believe I ever imagined Steve being clean shaved! Good to hear everything is still going well, I am calling Cory and Jaime every day to try to get updates, and now I know where this blog post is, so I will be checking in often. You all are still in my prayers, hang in there.

Wesley McClure

Anonymous said...

Now that is very stylish. :-)

He has to feel better being all cleaned up with out having to worry about doing it himself.

Hugs to all.

~Bridge

Anonymous said...

I don't remember the last time I've seen Steve clean shaven. Thanks for the blogs and the pictures, they mean more than you realize. It makes us feel more of a connection.

We love you guys.

- Gary and Melody Russell

Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't think I can remember ever seeing Steve without a beard. Talk about weird. He's got to feel so much better with it out of the way for now though. Hope all is going well. Love you all. Give Steve a hug for me :)

Vessa